Continuation from our word series… Words are the strongest weapons of our everyday activities. Particular in sales, exhibiting fluid speech and commanding impactful, power words are one of the tools that you stock in your arsenal. Occasionally, I will be creating a post of 5 words to enhance and refine your speech. You can find a list of them in the new “5 words” category.
- Ubiquitous – Being present everywhere
- Ulterior – Not so pertinent as something else to the matter spoken of
- Unctuous – Oily, Fatty, especially in feel
- Usury – The demanding for the use of money as a loan, a rate of interest beyond what is allowed by law
- Utilitarianism – The ethical doctrine that actions are right because they are useful or of beneficial tendency