Have you ever heard when you begin, you’re half way done? It’s a silly cliche with an enormous amount of truth. Beginning something new is difficult because you’re accepting the prospect of rejection. Here are 5 ways you can find inner courage.
- Acknowledge that you’ll probably fail and even more, that failure is natural and an acceptable outcome.
- Believe in yourself and the value you are going to offer everyone in the world through this start-up.
- Paint your colors when starting up, in fact, I thoroughly encourage it.
- Stick with an optimistic view and an everything is possible mindset.
- Just start! Recognize that you’ll change, revise, and alter whatever it is that you’ll be doing.