1. What great thing would you attempt if you knew you couldn’t fail?
2. What would you do if you were ten times bolder in your relationships, work, family, and spiritual life?
3. What would you be doing if you had all the money in the world?
4. If you could teach something, what would you want to teach?
5. If you left this life tomorrow, what message would you leave behind for the next seven generations?
6. How short would your life have to be before you would start living differently today?
7. When was the last time you went someplace you had never before?
8. What is your biggest dream?
9. Can you describe your life with a six-word or less sentence?
10. When was the last time you tried something new?
11. What makes you come alive?
12. How much control do you have over your life?
13. How would your life be different if you knew you weren’t judged or criticized?
14. Why do you love what you love?
15. When you’re much older, what type of stories do you want to tell?
16. Beyond color, nationality, job titles accomplishments, sexual preferences, or labels given by others… who are you?
17. Are you settling?
18. What does your joy look like today?
19. Finish this sentence: When i think of love, I think of…
20. What did you want to be when you grew up?
21. What could you say was your defining moment?
22. How do you define “soul”
23. When did you become so fearful as an adult?
24. If you could go back and do something again, would you have made the same choices?
25. If you were God, with the absolute power of creation, how would the world look?
26. What are some things worth fighting for?
27. What is the most important thing to teach a child?
28. Where is heaven to you?
29. What do you want your future self to say about your present self?
30. If you were God, with the absolute power of creation, how would the world look?