Continuation from our word series… Words are the strongest weapons of our everyday activities. Particular in sales, exhibiting fluid speech and commanding impactful, power words are one of the tools that you stock in your arsenal. Occasionally, I will be creating a post of 5 words to enhance and refine your speech. You can find a list of them in the new “5 words” category.
- Paragon – A model of excellence
- Paramount – Supreme in authority
- Parsimonious – Unduly sparing in the use or expenditure of money
- Penchant – A bias in favor of something
- Petulance – The character or condition of being impatient, capricious or petulant