There are a number of phenomenal tools that are developing with the growth of web 2.0. Here are a list of 5 tools that can help you become a more productive person:
- TripIt.com : All you do is send over confirmation of your hotels, flights, and rental cars and this website will automatically input the data and arrange it in a very clean way. Being a determined, more productive business traveler this tool allows me to be just that person.
- Expensify.com : Organize all of your expenses with this free tool. It will categorize everything. This is perfect if you have a bank account or credit card solely linked with your business. It will automatically import every expense and categorize every entry.
- Evernote.com : If you spend a lot of time on the web, you can clip articles and websites instantaneously and transfer those clips in between every device. You have the channel to send information between your mobile phone to your desktop to your business computer.
- Mavenlink.com : Organize all of your projects and the status of those project through this project managing tool.
- 99designs.com : Use crowd-sourcing to design all of your design needs, whether it is stationary or a logo or even an entire marketing campaign.