Continuation from our word series… Words are the strongest weapons of our everyday activities. Particular in sales, exhibiting fluid speech and commanding impactful, power words are one of the tools that you stock in your arsenal. Occasionally, I will be creating a post of 5 words to enhance and refine your speech. You can find a list of them in the new “5 words” category.
- Depreciation Expense – the incremental decrease of the value of an asset as time passes
- Drive (very powerful word) – to work vigorously to a destination, especially a goal or target
- Disingenuous – misleading
- Debacle – an utter failure or sudden catastrophic event
- Differentiate – to stand out and hold a unique position of a product