Continuation from yesterday… Words are the strongest weapons of our everyday activities. Particular in sales, exhibiting fluid speech and commanding impactful, power words are one of the tools that you stock in your arsenal. Occasionally, I will be creating a post of 5 words to enhance and refine your speech. You can find a list of them in the new “5 words” category.
- Berate – to scold; rebuke
- Banal – devoid of freshness or originality; hackneyed; trite
- Belligerent – of warlike character; aggressively hostile; bellicose
- Benediction – an utterance of good wishes (usually in sacred context)
- Buoyant – tending to float in a fluid; cheerful